Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Kids Crafts and Art Display

I love making crafts and I like my kids to color and create their own artwork, but my frig can only hold so many "creations". I also have a very small kitchen and the less cluttered the better so I put a ribbon up and used simple clothes pins that my kids can use to display their works of art.


The large picture frame originally contained a large mirror, we are on year 2 of bad luck (haha). I might paint it later on, but for now I like the extra area to display inspiration and creations. 
 
The desk is part of an old dresser that we re-purposed and I just screwed supports along the wall and used old stack-able baskets for support. As long as the kids don't sit on top it should hold.

This room only measures 8.5 feet by 11 feet it is cozy but we have a place where projects can be left without being disturbed ( as long as we remember to shut the door). 

No comments:

Post a Comment